Sunday, August 21, 2011

New layouts!!

Things have been a bit crazy in my world lately. Sorry for the lack of posting! Here's my latest P52 layout for week 29. I have been stalking TDC for a while now but I finally decided to try my hand at a challenge, and here's my result. It took forever for me to complete the layout but I am happy with the way it has turned out!


My second layout, again is from a challenge at TDC.  It's called One Reason I Smile


The journaling reads: 
today i remembered why i am here. 
If there is one thing I am confident
in its motherhood. I am so proud
to be a mom, especially to such a
wonderful son. Angel, you are such 
a joy in my life. and you will always
make me smile. pic from wk 30 2011


I am also working on tons of things for Angel's 2nd birthday party!! There will definitely be a large post on that :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment