Saturday, February 11, 2012

February GGI - Aprilisa Designs Girlfriends Set

I just love GGI time of the month! At Gotta Pixel, all the designers submit at least 2 products in a coordinating color palette. All the products are marked down to $1 a pack for 4 days only. You can mix and match whatever you want and end up with a great mega kit if you wish.

Anyway, I'm just loving Aprilisa's Girlfriends set! I used her Template Pack, Krafties, Paper Pack, and Element Pack to make this layout of my little cousin, Daniella in 1999. She was playing dress up at our house, and had so much fun. So glad my mom captured these photos at the time.



I used her whole set to create this layout! 




I'm also working on a hybrid for Trixie Scraps, so be on the lookout for that!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment