Saturday, May 25, 2013

Only 100 days to Go!


Ekk! I discovered today that we only have 100 days until nenita arrives. I've gotten my registry together and I'm beginning to prepare the house for her arrival. De-cluttering, disposing of some unnecessary junk and organizing my brain around where everything will be. Luckily we have a lot of the big things from Angel's babyhood like our pack n'play, swing, stroller, and carrier. But of course we need some of the littler things like clothes, diapers, bottles. We plan on getting two booster car seats, one for each car and one new infant car seat for my car.


Mami gave me some of my sister's baby clothes but it seems a lot will be off season. So I will be needing lots of baby leggings for those cooler fall months! Love the ones with ruffles on the butt :)








Of course we'll need some bibs, wash clothes, hooded towels...


 




Bottles and bottle warmer... Angel loved these bottles and they worked well going between bottle and breast so I highly recommend this brand!

  



A new boppy pillow and cover and of course a new diaper bag.

 


All the images are linked but if you want to see my full baby registry, follow this link Target Baby Registery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment