Monday, June 6, 2011

New Word Art Pack: Bundle of Joy

As part of the CT Team for Word Art World by Jennifer, I'm very excited to see this word art pack be released!!It's perfect for all those baby layouts you plan to make :)


Here's the layouts I have created.. I have had these photos of Angel but didn't quite know what to do with them so this word art pack gave me the right amount of inspiration to scrap them!

Cute as a button
Credits:
Kit - Play Days by Crisdam Designs

Baby Face
Credits:
Kit - Brain Freeze by Connie Prince
Background Paper - April 2011 Pixel Club Exclusive (paper by Dani Moy)
Photo Border - May Flowers Blog Train (border by LorieM)


You Are So Very Special to Me
Credits:
Kit - Being a Mom by Connie Prince
Template - Nature's Way Templistic by A+ Designs (altered)


You can also find my gallery to view my other layouts at Gottapixel here:http://www.gottapixel.net/gallery/u26822-nirah0325.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment