Thursday, June 2, 2011

Starting up again..

Yes, I have finally decided to pursue blogging again.Mostly for my digi friends and family and those across state or national borders I feel obliged to share my current happenings and feelings. So.. here we go again :)

I've been distancing myself away from facebook.. I can't seem to really put a finger on why.. maybe I feel it hasn't been living up to my expectations and there seems to be too people I really could care less whether they read or respond to my personal status updates.. and yet they don't seem to care either anyway... sorry I've been this way since day one of joining but if we weren't close in the past or close now.. I don't add you (with exception of a few genuinely nice people)

Anyway, I also wanted to share with you my latest digi layout.


Based on a prayer I made, this is scrapped for me to always remember my newly found peace. It never seems to amaze me what God has done in my life.. Bruised or Broken, He always picks up the pieces and lifts me up again! Feeling peaceful, I wrote this prayer:

"Like the calm after the storm..i am at peace with the way things are right now. I know You will provide for me.. You always have. God, thank you for continuing to teach me grace and patience and forgiving me for those moments where I do not display either of those words. I know I can be all You made me for. As Gungor so beautifully sings,"I thought I had seen the end, everything broken but You were there. Always faithful.Always Good. You still have me, You still have my heart. You have me, You have my heart completely."

Shortly after posting to Gotta Pixel, I was amazed and honored with a GSO and wonderful comments from my digi friends! I am truly happy to share this with anyone and everyone willing to read or listen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment