Monday, July 11, 2011

Halloween Layout

I have created a Halloween layout for Angel's 2nd year scrapbook. I am loving the way it turned out. I used 2 kits, Smell my Feet by Bella Gypsy and a few elements from Jeepers Creepers by Connie Prince. I also used a freebie for the title. I tried my hardest while designing to include no flowers in this Halloween layout and I think it still looks complete with the other elements.

The journaling reads: This halloween Angel was a lion cub. He was too cute. We even taught him how to roar and caught it on video. We went to Aunt Sheryl’s halloween party and Angel loved playing with his cousin Justin who was dressed up as a duckling but would not keep his hat on. Either way, Angel had a great second halloween. (Halloween 2010, age 13 months)



I have not been feeling well and have tons of things on my to-do list but I love it when I can get a layout done that I feel proud of!

0 comments:

Post a Comment