Friday, July 15, 2011

My Template Workshop

Hi everyone, I am VERY excited to announce that my template workshop student passes are now available at Gotta Pixel. I am excited to teach this course on templates for those new to digital scrapbooking and would love a chance to learn more about templates.

For the purchase price you also recieve lots of goodies - a full scrapbooking kit, a quickpage, 4 templates, 3 video tutorials, 4 pdf curriculum files and access to our private forums and gallery at Gotta Pixel.

You can purchase a full access pass which includes more access to me, the Instructor. With access to posting in the forums and gallery you can ask question, post your homework to receive feedback and attend weekly chat sessions with me!




For more information follow these links:

0 comments:

Post a Comment