Friday, September 30, 2011

Feeling the Holiday Spirit coming!!

I'm excited for this years Christmas, are you? I recently went looking through the last couple of years Christmas photos and was inspired to scrap some of them! Here's my two layouts: 

Christmas through the years 
Pictures of my sister Carina, in 2007, 2009, and 2010. Totally not my fault as to why there is no 2008... my mom isn't a photographer, like I am. Oh well, I love the way this turned out because although there is a lot of busy-ness with the layers the white space in the layout creates some balance. 

For this layout I used Trixie Scraps: Winter on the Mountain


My second layout, is called Happy Holidays 2010. I haven't scrapped that many layouts from last year's Christmas and primarly it was because the photo quality was horrible in most photos. But I managed to find these three photos of Angel opening his big present - a talking soccer goal :) The colors in the layout are softer and I decided on a vertical design for clusters and photos. 



For this layout I used Happy Holly Days by Karen Lewis Designs

Thanks for looking!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment