Monday, August 27, 2012

Off to School!

It's Back to School season again. I cannot believe my Angelito is turning 3 next week!! It's such a bittersweet feeling to know that he is growing up. I still feel like it was just yesterday when he was a tiny baby boy, and now he is bursting with energy and brings such joy to our lives! Anyway, our little man is turning 3 and starting preschool! I choose to send him to a Bilingual Preschool near my workplace. I am excited for him and can't wait to see what knowledge and stories he comes home with. I created this layout to portray the important stepping stone of going to preschool in his little life.



I used the such fun kit of Trixie's called Apples for Teacher Kit.




I have also created this Bragbook, to commemorate the school years of your little one. It's the perfect size to fit into your purse. Add your photos, print and carry it around displaying the moments you'll never want to forget! 



Thanks for looking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment