Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I'm Guesting for Little Green Frog Designs for September and October!!


I was too excited for this opprotunity since I often use Andrea's templates in my everyday scrapping, plus I just love Scrap Orchard. This month so far, her new releases have been so great! I'm really loving every moment of this guest month. Here are a few layouts I've made with her latest products.

A Harvest of Memories
using a Focal Point Template by Little Green Frog Designs and Sweather Weather Kit, Bonus Papers and Bonus Alphas by Bella Gypsy Designs





The Big 3
using a The Gift of Gab Template by Little Green Frog Designs and Rough and Rumble Kit, Bonus Papers and Word Bits by Bella Gypsy Designs





Sun & Sandcastles
using Tickertape template by  Little Green Frog Designs and Captivating 2012: AUG[Full Kit] by Captivated Visions 





And finally my latest, Beary Cute
using a Gooseberry Fool template by Little Green Frog Designs, Boy Extraordinary Kit & Bonus Papers by Bella Gypsy Designs






 

0 comments:

Post a Comment